MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Traveling With Friends.... a LOT of Friends...


After dark last night, this rig pulled into the campground. At first we thought it was simply the biggest RV ever seen, and then I realized what it was. I saw one of these in Cody, Wyoming in... oh, hell.. on one of my trips. The front part is a bus. A big bus, and the back part is a sleeping unit. There were at least 20 people, maybe more. You can see the little windows on the side of the back part so they don't freak out in their little sleeping slots.

On the other side, the side opens up and down, and they can climb into a berth. That's a nice word for it. It's a sleeping slot, no matter what you call it..



a drawer, if you will...

Did you see "The Jacket:?...

Now I realize this is an economical way to travel. Both groups I met were from Europe, and I could see it being more companionable, specially with someone else driving, but I've got to tell you...

it freaks me out!

I'm on to see Alucard!

If I don't get lost on one of those damnable circles they have here...

a barn! :D

3 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Hi Alucard!

They have hotels like that in Japan. Sleeping slots indeed.

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Some Like It Hot to me....

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

No, sweetie... what you're going to do is more like Some Like it Hot (grin)... this is more like small morgue slots...

(shudder)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home