MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Almossst to North Carolina...

I'm on the border...

A nice campground and a great deal cooler... well, not a GREAT deal, but I'll take what I can get. I see Turtle tomorrow.. oboyoboyoboy! I'm having so much fun.

ewww..

a bug just flew in my nose! WHY DO THEY DO THAT!?

dang... I hate it when that happens.

I went back to see Medic this morning because I was so close, so we got about another hour in until I left again. I realized I hadn't seen her daughter's room, and that was rude. One can't be rude in the south...

No pictures because I didn't take any on the way here.

I'm going to pick the bug out of my nose and go and take a nap!

Ok.. I'm better now. Funny what a shower can do for you.. sigh...

Addendum...

Medic is right. They cheerfully took me all over Beaufort, which, apparently, has had it's share of movies made there. The old houses and movie set places were a treat to see, especially when you compare them to the position they took in the movie. Funny how they can make a house look as if it's set way out in the country, when it's behind a fence somewhere.

Kudzu... all over this campground (well, all around it anywayS). Not a lot of campers, but some live ins in the back (which is always a bit dicey). The place fills to the brim when race time is here... remind me to NEVER come to Charlotte when there is a race. They have made the most of their possibilities with a 'lounge' (read bar) and a gas station and a convenience store right at the entrance. They had me right next to it until I told them that wasn't MY idea of camping (grin).

Shower...

sigh...

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold on MizM we are in Columbia if you slow down we might be able to catch you!!! Hmmm makes me think of a fella who once ask you to a dance...... We are sitting by the pool looking at a lovely moon, still talking about your visit;) Come back and Rhett oh I mean Kelly will make quick work of those bugs!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

I wouldn't dare, peebs... there would be a'knocking at his door all night long!

Besides... Rhett was never that nice!

However, as medic stated, they DID follow me to Columbia, even after I so sweetly gave her back her arms and all..

does the word STALKER ring a bell?? ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home