MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Slow Wifi in Massachusetts...

How spoiled am I... complaining about slow Wifi...

Well, I'm here in Massachusetts (I just love typing that word for some reason). I'm going to be here for a few days for several reasons:

1. There are many things to do and see in several very close states.

2. Apparently, this coming weekend is a HUGE thing 'back east'... (What, you didn't know it was a three day weekend?) and there are almost no campsites available for short timers like me.

3. I need to slow down and this is forcing that.

4. (and certainly not last) I get to see Alucard AND, if i stick around, Mrs. Alucard!

pictures to follow...

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuuuuuuck. It's a 3 day weekend?

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Not so much out there... it's HUGE out here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home