MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

No Live Parking??




I met Alucard! He’s just as smart and funny and fine as he seemed back when he posted on the boards, and just as adorable as I thought he would be after hearing his voice for so long.

It’s been the same when I’ve met y’all all along (say that three times very very quickly). Faces to voices; voices to faces... so much fun! Now I can conjure up each one of you when we talk, either on line or on the phone!

I’m truly glad the campground host convinced me to stay through the weekend. Besides the trouble of finding a place to camp (and, besides the weekend, some campgrounds are starting to close for the winter), it allows me to play the tourist for a while. Tomorrow I’m going up to New Hampshire and maybe the old homesite at Newbury. I’ll explain that to those who don’t know later...

Ok..

Now.. a cookie to the first one who can explain this sign. Not the ‘No Parking After Dark” part... Alucard and I were sitting and talking and looked up and there it was... big as life... or “live’ should I say.

I know what it means now, because I asked someone there....

do you??

9 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

In the daytime?? Remember, you can't park there after dark...

but you're close...

(hee hee)

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sleeping in your car , no living in your car, no campers????? What ? What?

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

la..dee...da..dee....hmmmm

not yet, but close...

 
At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they mean something like no standing? Like you can't pull over and just sit in your car for any reason? Parking and getting out = okay, parking and staying in = bad?

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

bonho gets the cookie!!!

You can't just SIT IN YOUR CAR AND LOOK AT THE PARK OR TALK OR ... OR... EVEN THE OLD PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO COME AND SIT AND LOOK AT THE LAKE AND THE PARK!!

How lame is that...

in the DAYTIME, yet!

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea Bonho!!
Well, in Cincinnati a few years ago, the police caught two gay men sitting in a car HOLDING HANDS so I guess they don't want any of that going on up there.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Alucard remarked that, close to halloween as it was, and with his screen name, it MIGHT refer to .... (cue eerie music)..

HIM!

Lord of the undead!

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwaaahahaaaa. This is true. No live parking might be okay if you're undead....

I'm glad to know I figured it out, as stupid as the whole thing is.

My question to you now is, they told you what it meant, but did they give you a WHY? or is it because of CG's assertion about a coupla fellas holding hands.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

My assumption is that it's to keep vagrants from sleeping in their cars...

Who Knows... this is Massachusetts... (got to spell it again)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home