MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tired old bones...


I'm at Mt Shasta. This was my first real driving day and I'm hot and tired. I stopped to get a sandwich and, lo and behold, WIFI! I'm becoming amazed at how many places have this, especially places that have NO CELL PHONE SERVICE. hmm... you'd think they could tie that in together somehow.

The campground is Ok... it's cooler here than in that horrible Sacramento Valley . This was my only 'push' day that I know of.. just trying to get out of the state. I ran over from Petaluma to visit SFF, and had a wonderful short visit! She's such a treat, and I even met the kidlets. All three of them were really great kids. I read the comics to the younger daughter, and picked on the youngest about his not getting a haircut. The older one was on the computer (surprise) so I saw the least of her... That's Wandering Forth, Meandering Forth and Sashsaying Forth, in proper order. OH.. I met a very nice MR. SFF too... they were all off to get soccer pictures taken.

I guess I'm going to miss the awards tonight. No TV, and I can't even call the east coast and find out what happened! eep! Oh well, I suppose it will be tomorrow's news somewhere..

Ok..

I'm off to eat and go back to the campground and wait for dark. Nothin' much else to do...

me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home