MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, September 16, 2005

BIG SUR HAS WIFI!!!? ?


Well, the known world has come to an end...

Big Sur has WiFi. sigh.... I'm sitting at the River Inn, which is one of the loveliest places ever, in one of the STILL 'hasn't entered the 20th Century" settings and here I am... on my laptop. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I might do a little of both. Now I need to remember to upload some pictures so I can put them on some of these blogs. I could have posted in the Library, but I wrote yesterday's blog and put it in a word file, and i would have had to re type it... no fun. I'm having lunch here, which is what they ask in return for use of their network, but it's a small price to pay for immortality... (and that IS what I'm after in this blogging stuff isn't it??)

The drive up from Morro Bay is always a mixed blessing. This is the most twisted of all highways I've ever seen.. well, except for one up in Oregon aptly named Rattlesnake. It's beautiful and nasty, all at the same time... and that combination has brought me no small amount of trouble in Men, much less driving...

I'm in my favorite campground, the "place they know your name"... it used to be my local bar, now it's a campground. I must be getting older.. sigh..

i had breakfast in Cayucus, in a little oceanside restaurant this morning. Apparently there are big waves. I didn't see any, but possibly I don't know what to look for.

I had no power last night, so I sat in my dark van watching a DVD on my laptop...MIRACLE! (I'm a person of small faith, it doesn't take much to impress me ).

And now, off to lunch... portabello mushroom/avocado sandwich... bonho, are you jealous?

take care of each other for me and remember,

no fighting while I'm gone!

me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home