MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, September 12, 2005

OMG!

OMG!... I'm sitting in the South Bay Galleria and I'm on the internet! The world is a magical place, and I feel rather like a unicorn today... a combination of a mythical beast and the future... It's difficult for this old woman to comprehend that I can access y'all and sit at a table doing my SECOND favorite thing.. people watching! So far, no one has come over to check on me. That either means this is so commonplace that I really HAVE been out of the loop for a while, or it means that I don't look one bit interesting at all... in deference to my intelligence, I'm opting for the latter.

I hadn't had a chance to try out the wifi, and remembered that I saw a 'hot spot' notice up here the last time I went to the movies. At that time I never thought I would need this, because I had no intention of getting a laptop... and now I are one!
'
Yeaa!! Someone noticed me! I've arrived... sigh...

This solves one of my conundrums for the trip. I was wondering if I was going to need something else, or some involved configuring to do this, but, of course, this is a MAC! It was ready to go, with or without me...

OK. Now I get to go have lunch!

oboyoboyoboyoboy! .. dance...dance.. twirl... dance... spin..

dance..

dance..

twirl...

Ok.. now people are REALLY beginning to notice me...

spin..

*fart*

dang...

Well, we knew THAT was going to happen, didn't we!

me!

1 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger WendyTinley said...

Hiya, it's Cassie-, Cassiopeia, Wendy from Sheffield, England... depending on how you know me! :)

This part of your blog caught my eye because, although I live in Sheffield, UK... I've shopped at the South Bay Galleria... small world isn't it?! :)

Have a safe trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home