MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sally FF Saved the Day!


You want HOW much???

No blog today. I was going to go to Starbucks, as bonho suggested, but they want MONEY... the cheapest was $6 for 60 minutes, and it didn’t look as if you could carry them over to the next visit (cuz I can type FAST!). I may give in tomorrow if I can’t find a source. I need to check out this Verizon thing. I DID go through a large city today (SAN FRANCISCO), but was disinclined to acquiesce o the demands of looking anywhere but AT THE STOOPID TRAFFIC! Where ARE all these people going? Don’t they know I have places to be and people to see? You would think that San Fran, a city of some note, they say, would have no need to DRAGGGG traffic through the city in a vain attempt to get some business... I mean REALLY!

I stopped at Petalluma, the arm wrestling capital of the known world (thank you Don Logan for that bit of trivia). I came to see DWO! We had ‘lunch’ so to speak...l we shared a bit of food and then had desserts! Boy, can she lead you astray!! Dang.... and I’m such a good girl... We talked until I got tired and she brought me back to the campground... YES I LET HER DRIVE.. .. no.. she was very good and I am alive after all. and intact...

The drive up the coast from Big Sur was unusually taxing. Maybe it was the big surf (looked pretty normal to me) or something else, but I’ve never had this much aggravation driving that pretty drive. Maybe it’s cuz I didn’t sleep last night, and on top of that, had some horrible dreams/visions? Well, the one involving Gary Sinese and a much younger me wasn’t all that bad.

Tomorrow.. Sally F Forth..,.

addendum: Sally has WiFi! I met her and the kids and the dog and had a great visit.. I'm on the road again!

me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home