MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, September 09, 2005

But What Do I Know...?

If I had a mind, I could probably make it up...

hmm... that didn't quite accomplish it's intention. What I meant to say was, If I could decide things, I'd be somebody by now.

The trip changes again. There are many factors involved in this decision, not the least of which is my still healing knee. Katrina plays a part, with reports from friends that there are still places where gas is overly expensive, and it seems we are not yet done with hurricanes. It would be a shame, since it's 2,000 uninvolving miles for me to go to get to the FIRST person I wish to visit, for me to go all that way and not be able to see all the people I wish to see.

So, I will make the trip in April or so, and take this time to go up the coast to Washington/Oregon yet again. This , of course, is not a punishment, as I can never spend too much time in the places I love.

I will send e-mails to those I'm not going to see this trip. I am truly sorry, but am a firm believer in listening to my own consul. Many things are telling me that this is not the time... I yield to to them.

more later.. and maybe something more exciting to talk about next time?

me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home