MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Travels with me...


I'm finally getting ready to take the trip. It's been in a state of flux because of the horrible events in the South. They seem so overwhelming that it's been hard to get my balance. I have made the decision to skip the part of my travels that would take me down around the deep south on this trip. If I was going to see you, I'm sorry. There are too many mitigating factors that, on the outside of it, would seem not to be a problem. The price of gas is certainly an issue, but the availability is critical. If I cut a thousand miles off this trip, it will make a difference... to my friends in the south- I'm sorry. I'm sorry for a lot more than not being able to see you on this trip, and I hope that recovery is as swift as it can be.

That being said, I still haven't figured out how to use the wireless on this laptop. I'm taking all my cables in case I get a hookup in a campground, which happens a great deal more than it used to, but I really want to conquer Wifi. I may have to go to a mall and see if I can get it to work in those places that advertise...

I've made labels for postcards... I know, it's not quite as intimate, but I've got over 30 people to whom I'm sending postcards this trip, and I'll do anything to help that process!

and that's about all I know for now. Boring, ain't I...

Charley would be mad at me for not being wittier

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger theshriek said...

Have a safe trip. I will be looking for your postcard. That you are even attempting to send them to 30 people is admirable. I will be looking for you too unless you consider my state too far South. Whatever you decide to do, I understand.

Have fun!

P. S. I can't believe the SPAM either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home