MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A short blog from the middle of Oregon.


Part of the Rogue River... I think. A quiet spot in a very rough river.Hell,

The only problem with Oregon, beautiful as it is, is that I can only stand a small portion of it. I’d rather live here, but not HERE, if you know what I mean... you don’t?

OK. I came up I-5. I’ve decided not to go over to Joseph, my little town in the eastern part in the mountains because it’s a drive over and a drive back that I just don’t want to make this trip. I probably should have only done a short trip, but the need to get farther away than Big Sur was overwhelming. It’s a good thing I couldn’t go out east, because physically I’m not quite ready.

So, my plans have changed yet again. This put me on I-5, which, like any other interstate, is boring and here, hot. I don’t like hot. I don’t even like mildly hot. Hell, I’m not even very fond of warm. And I’m driving like a bat out of hell to get out of hot, which makes me cranky... and you’ve all seen me cranky, it’s not a pretty sight.

So. I will write more when I have nicer things to say!

I also couldn’t find a place to post tonight. I asked in Corvallis, but even the ‘youngsters’ had no idea what I was asking for... and they pick on Californians up here! I’m better. I had linner. I was hungry. It’’s cooler. I’m still heading for the coast!

me!

Tuesday Morning... Oh LOOK! a Kinko's!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home