MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, September 25, 2009

Also Not Me..



Don't I wish..

It's from the free wifi server...

I have been on the run and haven't taken pictures. The drive from Eureka to Petaluma and Petaluma to Buellton (here) has been as hellish as usual..

I HATE THIS STATE!

It's so damned long..

anyways, as Al would say, 101 south of SanFran is unbelievable and crowded and there was one really nasty accident on the other side of the road (thanks) that involved... well... it seemed like everyone. It's one of the places where there is cross traffic on the 'freeway' and everyone is supposed to do 55 mph but everyone ISN'T, so I saw trucks and cars and big rigs.. And more donw the line as people had to stop suddenly..

We're all in such a hurry..

I blame it on the NOT GLOBAL WARMING. It supposed to be 106 here tomorrow, but I'll be gone. There's a breeze, but the campground is $72.

$72 DOLLARS...

sigh..

I'm ready to be home now.

OK I looked and it doesn't say 106 tomorrow, but that's right here, and there's always a breeze..

Oh.. and I got SO lucky! (remember my lluck vs smart?). I always go through SanFran on street 19 (going around SF takes FOREVER, and 101 goes right through downtown on SURFACE STREETS)... anyways, 19th street is going to be closed tomorrow and Sunday mornings... I don't know why or caare, but it could have been me.

I wouldn't have been home until next week (if they let me out early, that is)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home