MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, September 19, 2009

and he said "Stand Back I'm Going to Make it Rain!"..

Finally... (anyone remember the song from with the title of this blog takes it's name?)
It rained last night. It's such a pretty sound in this little van.

It's cool and crisp today, but will warm up a bit. It was sweatshirt weather when I got up, but I'm in my shirtsleeves now.

Maybe it's just me.

Talked with the neighbors last night, a really nice bunch of people from parts of Idaho. They loved their little campground, but I'll bet it's under water today!




They'd never been to Joseph, which surprised me, so I told them all about it.



I'm doing laundry now, which gives me clean stuff to go with the cleansing rain. Nice, dontcha think?

me.. enhanced because it was too dark..

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous me said...

oh that's a PRETTY CAMPSITE...
wow...
I'm taking this to your mother...
meaningful activity...
=0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home