MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The People From Milton-Freewater

I may be the only person they've met in a while that knows where that is! (I'm going to make you look it up...ha!)

I got up and went to my favorite little coffee place in Florence and, after commenting on a young girl's nifty computer (she had a Mac, of course), gave her my keyboard light. She didn't have the model with the little lit keyboard, so she thought it was cool. We talked for EVER, and then i met her husband and another man (a "southie") and we continued to discuss it all.

This is what I want to do every day..

I want to live here.

I've got some restrictions... only a few.. I want an ocean/river view, and I don't want it to leak.

Come to think of it, that's about all I need. Size doesn't matter..



The view up from Mo's... where my coffee shop lives..

I went to Mo's for brunch and had a cup of chowder (the best) and a grilled cheese sandwich (also great).. hmmm... sounds very much like a twit (tweet) to me..

The river, from Mo's...



I drove around Florence and realized that I'm going to have to find a place on Rhododendron Dr , which runs along the river until lit reaches the ocean. Not cheap, but what I want..

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Janet James said...

Just be sure it has two bedrooms.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Carla F. said...

three.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Oh hell... I'm going to have a house with an entire upper floor FILLED with spare bedrooms (and enough bathrooms)

the entire bottom belongs to me..

maybe a small kitchen...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home