MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, September 21, 2009

On the River...

my little coffee shop.. views...



The fireplace


The regulars...



another room view... out the door is the river, to the left of the picture is a little alcove for computer and coffee use...





Ok... you're asking yourself.. What's with the ordinary house?

It's not ordinary, it's on the river.

It's not the little cozy cabin I imagine, but there is something about this house (the RIVER) that appeals to me. First, it appears the entire front of it is glass, and there's a huge fireplace in the middle in front of which you would sit, warm and cozy, looking out the windows at the RIVER.

and nope.. it doesn't appear to be for sale..

but who knows,

I might write a letter or two

Still in Florence, just hanging around . I apparently am in the trap of the TWILIGHT series, as I started the third book last night. I may have to buy the hard bound one for the last book, I don't think it's in Paperback yet.

I guess there's still a silly teenage girl someplace in me...

I'm heading up the coast today just for fun.. may post later!

3 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I listened to all the Twilight books on CD. You can get them for the library too. I enjoyed the last book. =)

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous me said...

...hmmm.... didn't even SEE "that" river view...Floence truly is a cool place...
no wonder you like it so much...
but FORTUNA???? YIKES....
(ha ha....) (but wait - you don't know you're going there yet!! oh this blogging and commenting can get "circuitous", can't it?)
=0)

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

click on the enlarged view and you can see the river on the left hand side through the bushes..

it's there..

but I think I"m going to need a bigger house with all the company wanting to visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home