MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, November 19, 2007

Learning New Things...

Ok... we're not too comfortable with Mom sitting in that tub of water with the bubbles...

and the burning things in the burning things place are confusing...

but warm...


and warm is good.

and we're learning how to play nicely together...



and how to look VERY nonchalant..







I'm so pleased that they both like the baskets... I think a basket full of kitty is a pretty thing.

They are playing more now. I'm assuming that means they are more comfortable here. Big Kitty tells me when it is time to go to bed (with one plaintive cry) and sits on the back of the couch and rubs her head all over my head and face... it's so sweet...

and Baby kitty crawls all over me and then walks off as if I'm just not enough... but I love the crossed paws!

3 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BK and LK! Such lovely kitties!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIZM!
I love ya!
Peebs

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeties. They're lovely. And happy birthday. And happy Thanksgiving! When your kitties have settled in a bit more, you should obviously give (okay, lend) them a fluffy white puppy to play with...

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Tristan said...

Ah, kitties! They're so cute! I love kitties too :]
I love the cross paws pose pic. So cute.
My own kittens are getting pretty big too and they're still havin a good time here. Really love my babies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home