MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Burning Up...





Y'all know that I have tried to give you whatever you need in the way of weather. And, while I admit to failing the south miserably and wreaking havoc in the midwest occasionally... I need who ever is in charge of my weather to take notice.

We're burning up..

Both physically and physically.. .

There are now a dozen fires circling Southern California...

and a couple of them are destroying homes as we speak...



This picture was taken several years ago when much the same thing happened... Hell, it happens all the time...

I need someone out there to STOP THE WIND and the dryness...

mmmkay?

And I'll try harder for all of y'all , too...

oh..

and there's more on the kitty... next time...

you won't believe it...

5 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHIT!
And we're drenched with rain - if this doesn't improve I'm going to have start doing that backyard indian-rain-dance in the nude. Al's 1/3 Apache - I may have to enlist his aid, too.

Seriously - all jokes aside - I'd do anything to send rain your way. It makes me sick to see what's happening out your way.

My internet's down at home and has been for about a week now - I'm working on it. Keep me posted, you and Bon.

Love, hugs and rosaries for rain.

St.J Posting Anonymously.

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief, MizM! What a frightening picture. We finally got some much needed rain last night, so I'm wishing to share some of it with you guys.
There's not much that scares me worse than fire. I'm thinking of all of you out there and hoping you stay safe...and praying for RAIN.

Anonymously Peebs

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now the FUN begins....

Went out and bought a wireless router tonight. "Ephem" would be sooooo proud. Question is, can I figure out how to hook the damned thing up?

Just FYI - I now have three - or is it FOUR - "Blogger" accounts, none of which will allow me access to 'certain' blogs, including "Fakey". Sniffle.

The question of who might be wearing certain 'underwear' garments came up. I try to picture folks and I come up clueless - then my dinner comes up.

Sigh. MizM and Ephem - it's COLD here! But the good news is - "Kippy Lee" is now gainfully employed at Washington University with "Bon Appetit'"! Life is Good. We have a wireless router, each other and two cats.

What more could one want?

St.J posting anonymously.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Tarheel State O' Mind said...

Okay, let me see if this 'blog' will let me try one of my FOUR blog passwords....

If you don't see my comment, you know it didn't work.

*SnOrT!*

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Tarheel State O' Mind said...

HOLY CRAP!

IT WORKED!

Now, to try to sneak over to "Fakey's" place....

SMOOOOOOOOOOOCHHHHHH

P.S. - Kip's considering a Deadwood Tattoo, I thought of MizM's peach and will do all I can to get him to get hisself a peach

("...to get him to get hisself...???"} Watched wayyyyyy too many episodes of Season III this weekend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home