MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Serendipitous...

Ok.. now THIS is wonderfully bizarre...

When I returned from the trip, there was..

THE KITTY.

Still hanging around looking lost and hungry...

I thought I might try to take it in, even though I don't want a long haired cat, but today, after holding it and petting it, my throat began to close and I knew it wasn't going to work...

Soo.. I called the Queen of Cats.

She was busy tonight, but told me she would be available tomorrow...

10 minutes later a woman walked up my stairs and picked up the cat...

I walked out and said.. "want a kitty?"


She said "it's my kitty!"

OMG.

I'm sure it was spending more time at her house while I was gone, as she lives right up the street, but it came back to my house when I returned...

I'm so HAPPY!.

She was talking to a neighbor who just had to call the Queen of Cats for another stray, and the neighbor said to her " you'd better go get it now!"

So it's OK!! I don't have to worry about it anymore!

oboyoboyoboy!

(does the mizmarilyn dance!!)

dance...

dance...

dance...

twirl...
spin...
*plop*!

3 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Ha! Love the graphic. Hee hee!

It's about damn time that woman reigned in her cat. I don't understand people that let their cats roam free outside.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

(waves to TG!)

Yes.. I have done the mizmarilyn dance for so long and y'all had to IMAGINE..

Now you know!

 
At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no fartyfart?

Yep, folks who let their pets wander really get the ole St.J knicker's in a twist. I seem forever 'designated' by some unseen cosmic 'force' to be the rescure of gray tabby cats.

I do love the 'dance' though. It's you!

Now, imagine me and Al doing a sort of similar thing as our "Raindance for CA" - we were beating pots and pans too, but the cops kept driving by.

"Anonymous" Posting as St.J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home