MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

You're Stuck With This For A While....

I will tire of this, probably about the time you do, but until then, you're out of luck...

No pictures, but I have two kitties next to me on the couch, separated by my knitting/movie/junk basket.

These kitties are so adorable it's hard to believe. Both of my old kitties were aloof. One was feral... loving but not demonstrative, the other was probably picked on...

Both of these kitties are affectionate and unafraid to show it!

Lili kitty rubs her head against mine and constantly checks to see where I am...

Tramp kitty follows me around and climbs on my CHEST when I am working on the computer, right underneath my chin.. my left arm went to sleep today holding her and trying to compute..

I've missed having kitties more than I knew...

Last night they both slept on the bed with me... Lil on top of me and Tramp beside me..

I like kitties...

a lot...

3 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you have those new babies. There's something so comforting in having a pet or two around. I know, I never want to be without a pet again.
BTW, I never tire of hearing stories and/or seeing pictures of someones' pets. Please do go on, and on about them as much as you like!
Congrats, again!

Peebs

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

What Peebs said! I'm so glad you found yourself some new fuzzy butts. =) It's wonderful you were able to rescue them. You can tell they love you for it.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's something you can get them for Catmas...

http://www.citikitty.com/?gclid=CNS67qu8548CFRusGgod72cbDQ

If I ever get another cat, I'm going to try this.

Peebs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home