MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, November 16, 2007

New Friends...

So... we're all tired tonight from making fast friends all day long.

I picked up the kitties this morning. They didn't make a PEEP coming back from the vet's... poor things.. it's been a rough couple of days for them.

They so want to be loved. Each asks for it in their own way. They were hiding and checking out the corners, so I got on the bed. Within minutes, Lili was up there, happy as a clam... She finally curled up on my chest, and kneaded my armpit for, seriously, 10 minutes. She is very affectionate...

Tramp (Ok.. for now I'm calling them Lili and the Tramp, because the little one looks like Charlie Chaplin)... so Tramp hid under the bed much of the day, but came out and sat next to me on the couch, and LET me pet her until she fell asleep... Then Lili came up and sat on the top of the couch and slowly crept along until she was behind my head...



These pictures aren't great... I didn't take many because I didn't want to startle them any more than necessary.

I will get better ones...

You can see, however, that they at least will eat together!

1 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're so lovely. I'm so happy for you...and THEM!
Peebs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home