MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

KITTIES COMING!!






Ok... I'm so excited! These are lousy pictures (I went all the way back to take them... forgetting (because it's all before my time) that my PHONE CAN TAKE PICTURES... )...

Anyways.. I went to the SPCA today in spite of a plea from my sister for me to get a dog (grin). I was looking for sisters or familial kitties, but this SPCA keeps all the socialized kitties in one room, so you know they will get along.

I settled on the tortoise shell quite quickly.. she is the prettiest and most well mannered kitty. Her pictures are shaky, as I was trying to get a good shot... Then I started looking for a friend. There, hidden in a kitty hiding place, was the little black and white one, shy as could be. I petted her for a while and decided that she was a good choice also. When I came back to take the picture, she came right out of her little hiding place and sat and posed and waited for me to take her home! Look at the pretty look on her little face!

The people at the SPCA were so happy, specially for the tortoiseshell, as they all just loved her. The fact that I was taking two brought a couple of them close to tears. I love people who care for animals...

I will get much better pictures when I get them home. They are being neutered and chipped tomorrow. I get them on Friday.

Tomorrow I have to get the house ready!!

oboyoboyoboy..

now..

names...




3 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS gals! And so very, very lucky to have MizM for a mom.

I'll happily guess names for inanimate objects but I've always felt that pets will eventually 'tell' you their names. Names to avoid? Nebuchadnezzar and Tralfaz.

SMOOOOOOOOCHHHHHHH!

The Anonymous St.J

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger theshriek said...

I love them! I had a black and white kitty when I was kid. Names...I not good at picking names. They will let you know.

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marilyn, they are so beautiful! Congratulations! Two excellent choices.
Names...hmmm. The tortoise shell one looks more like a Cami, or Calli than a Lili...maybe Callalilly! :-) or, maybe Cristi! ;-)
The tuxedo kitty is way too gorgeous to be called Tramp. Maybe Teenie, or Tina.
Feel free to totally ignore these rambling suggestions, but I do think your new babies are very, very pretty. I'm sure you picked the best ones! They're lucky kitties!
Love ya,
Peebs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home