MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

To Hibernate or Not to Hibernate....




It's taken a while for me to settle...

And then I remembered!

It's OCTOBER!

There is only one activity that is to be undertaken in October.

Mirror Mirror on the wall,

We are but Mammals, after all

We are supposed to find a warm spot in the corner, in whatever sun is left, get a supply of good books (DVD's will do) and stuff our little selves (Cookies is a really good stuffer)

and HIBERNATE!!

True story..

Anything we do that is contrary to this brings about an uncomfortable feeling... we get cranky, tired.. and out of sorts quickly and easily.

So, of course, this is the time of year we all try to lose weight. work hard and PARTY..

sigh...



hibernating squirrel...

5 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather hibernate than party.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

me too!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Can we compromise and have a hibernation party?

 
At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep telling Al that - he's walking FOUR miles a day and won't let me feed him any carbs AT ALL. He's getting cranky and out of sorts too. If it doesnt' stop soon I'm going to have to chloroform him,hogtie him, dump him in the tub and fill it with tater tots.

That Tater Tot Treatment can be mighty rough!

In honor of Fall, I finally broke down and did something I've not done since I was in high school...

I got my VERY OWN U City Library Card! Woo Hoo! Brought home armfuls of stuff: Horror story anthologies, Steinbeck's "On Americans", "Loving Mr. Spock", several Gary Larson antholgies, "Amphigorey and Amphigorey II". Got a box of Abuelita cocoa mix and I'm all set. New jammies and everything.

Now, who wants marshmallows?

Anonymously,

St. J

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWO!
FOUR!
SIX!
EIGHT!
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT
TO HIBERNATE!

:)

St.J (again)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home