MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, September 14, 2007

To Morro, To Morro...


So...

I spent last night at the Morro Bay Campground. It’s a lovely campground, ‘specially this close to Lost Angeles. Tall pines and some Eucalyptus trees make it a very fragrant place to camp. It was quiet and peaceful and I feel better already. This is a picture of Morro Rock... if you look closely, you can see a sail boarder cruising by.

I had to put on a sweatshirt!! I was so excited. It was hot in the sun, but the breeze was cool, and after the sun set, it was downright chilly. Bring it on!

I had a late lunch at the marvelous cafe I discovered last time I was here. It’s literally across from the entrance to the state park, down by the ‘bay’. It was truly a delight... I had a turkey, avocado, provolone cheese sandwich with Dijon mustard...

sigh...




I met a bunch of nice people, as usual, and remembered just why I love to do this. I was having my usually doubts before I left, about being too old and lumpy and broken, but so far I’m fine... thank you...

I’m going to try to find a place to post this tomorrow, having obtained several clues to places that might have wifi...

We shall see...

This little ‘rig’ pulled in sort of late... it’s a ... a... motorcycle VW mix. Husband and wife traveling all over. The little wooden thing in back carries all their stuff, and they sleep in it (it has a little tent top). Really fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home