MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Spring Cleaning....


Ok...so I'm not timely on this one.

Call it Summer Fits (as in those uncontrollable urges to do something you KNOW you're going to be sorry you started).

It started with C.J.. I moved out her cat house and cleaned up a couple of 'kitty places', and then I was off... So now I've finished 'her' room and have started on the computer room.

I hate clutter. I didn't used to mind it, but it really bothers me as I get older (and the OCD kicks in)...

I'm going to like the room when It's finished, but it is consuming time, as I do NOTHING easily and quickly any more...

But when I'm done, all will be more organized...

Except for the fake Wisteria plant that I found at an estate sale for $5...

It's huge... and in the way, but I like it!

Oh... and LOOK what I found behind the fold out bed...

I've been wondering what happened to him... !!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home