MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's the Heat... No, REALLY!




Two things have conspired to keep me from posting, other than a general malaise that usually hits before I travel.... I need to hit the road...

One.. the heat. It has been so sticky and humid and hot lately that it takes an effort to do anything. My mind doesn't function as it should (well, at least as it SHOULD should). And I'm the lucky one because it's cooler here than anywhere for several hundred miles in any direction...

well...

except for West, of course.

Two... I need a new computer. A new 'BIG' computer. I use this little laptop all the time, and it slows me down on some things while tempting me on others. It seems I can play games while watching TV at night, but SOMEHOW I can't blog..

hmm...

I am going to rectify the second thing after I get back from the road, and hope that nature resolves the other...

If this is global warming...

It sucks!

I want THIS KIND OF WEATHER!





and this...




and I miss y'all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home