MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Sleepover...


I have company... It's probably because I've been cleaning up the place, dontcha think?

Meet Casey, my sister's golden. They went to Lost Vegas this weekend (the fools!) and I volunteered to have Casey over for a sleep over, just for tonight.

I've got the whole thing planned...I've put the little tent up on the bed, and we have matching nightshirts, and I'm going to make popcorn and hot chocolate (with the little marshmallows) and we're going to do each other's nails and maybe hair if we have time. I've rented movies for later (all P.G) and we're going to make some crank phone calls (my phone number is unlisted, so it doesn't show up on crank calls!).

I DO know how to throw a sleep over...

So far Casey is finally learning that this house is not as busy as hers, and has finally settled on the floor in front of the couch.

She also likes the view from the front window, where she can watch EVERYONE who goes by on the parkway and sidewalks and street and...

lots to do...






I Don't expect to get a lot of sleep tonight....

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Tristan said...

when will the pic of u guys wearing the matching shirts be posted?

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY cute dog...(ha ha) THANKS...
sorry she's psycho...=0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home