MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Golden Nightshirt....




Ok.. this is a really scary picture, but SOMEONE asked, sooo..

I didn't get a picture of us in our matching nightshirts, but this is what they looked like...

I was too busy entertaining a panting Golden Retriever, who was a tad nervous about being away from home and with me. I'm not as much a dog person as I thought. She finally calmed down..

Maybe it was doing her nails that made her feel better..

Yep..

The nails were great, but my hair may never recover...

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, NOW i get it...she's "something' incarnate...right??? or what...
=0)
that fits her too well...

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Tarheel State O' Mind said...

All I know is that getting my nails done, certainly makes ME feel better! French manicure?

LOVE the nightshirt. I love all nightshirts and do you know why? It means that WINTER Is on the way and we can all eat and sleep our way into oblivion!

Yayayayayayay!

Farty-fart-fart!

ME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home