MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, July 20, 2007

Waaaaaa!


I finally had my teeth cleaned last week, and was shocked to find that I had decay.. lots of it..

Now, if you remember, I worked for this dentist for 8 years, and have, since then, taken fairly good care of my mouth..

until the jelly beans, apparently...

You see, Mom likes them, and there was a jar on her table, and sometimes a handful of jelly beans is the only good thing about the day...

So, yesterday I had FOUR crowns prepped, and one filling done.

All at once...

My mouth is sore.

and my pocketbook empty...

and my neck hurts, inexplicably..

poor poor pitiful me!

3 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooof! Owie! Ooch!
I feel yer' pain, having just recently gone through two fillings and a crown.

Put that work to good use, though. Find someone and bite them.

LOL!

Love ya'!

MEEEEEEEEE!
Saint J.

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, I echo St. J's sentiments.

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOPE YOUR TEETH ARE BEHAVING!!!!

NEWS!

The Financial Gods/Goddesses have deemed me fit for a loan!!!

I'm BUYING CASA ST.JULIEN!!!!

More to come!

Air mattresses have been purchased for visits from Dignitaries such as Mizinfamousangel and Bonho!!

SMOOOOOOOOOOOCHHHHHH!

St.J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home