MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

And That's What We Call...Spamming My Blog!

It seems as if my blog has been spammed by some stoopid company. I am not going to mention them because I do not wish to give them anything more than they have 'taken' from me so far...

They attach an anonymous post about how wonderful my site is... the spelling is 'off' so I suspect they are foreign. Then they have a little thingy at the bottom.. a happy face kind of thing that links to their web site..

I don't like them very much, but since some of my friends can't figure out how to post except anonymously, I'm stuck with them.

I have friends, though, and I'm going to figure out how to spam their asses right back..

you watch and see if I don't...

(insert evil grin emoticon here)

me

3 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I really like your blog. Buy my shit!

Heh. Just kidding. No! Get that pitchfork away from me. Noooooooo!!!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger theshriek said...

Let's try that again. I didn't say everything I wanted to say the first time.

You can turn on the word verfication feature on your Comment settings page. (That's where you have to type in some letters to make your comment.) That can keep spam out (at least spam generated by automated systems), but you can still have anonymous comments come through.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

yes... but they don't use any words that would be a key. They just praise the blog and then have a little symbol at the end about which you are supposed to be curious..

they are very clever...

(pulls the pitchfork out of the wall where it JUST missed that bonho creature... )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home