MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

We're loadin' up my woody...




I was leaving "THE MALL" the other day and saw yet another great old car. This one was so pristine that I had to take a picture, even though I couldn't get far enough away from it to get a good one... turns out it belongs to a friend of mine! He's VERY proud of it, and rightfully so..

Did I ever tell you that I don't have many regrets, but one that I do have is that I never bought the 1956 Ford Fairline that sat in front of my house (it was for sale). I couldn't talk myself into owning two automobiles. It was in GREAT shape, just a few tiny dings, and the back seat was original upholstery.. it had 54, 000 miles on it. This was about 15 years ago... I could have bought it for $1,500...

sigh...

Now, because I'm tired AND sick, here's just a little kitty story..

C.J. has a new thing.... Every day she tries to get me to nap with her. She begs and cries and finally I go in and throw myself on the bed and she pounces up and curls up beside me and purrs and LETS me pet her... Now she holds my hand in her paws (with just a hint of claws), licks my thumb all over and cleans her face with it!!! I'm like... What... too lazy to use your own paw?? it's toooo cute..

and I'm too tired..

me (wanders off, singing)

We're loadin' up my woody
with the boards inside
and heading out singing our song

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh noooooooooo. Not you too. We must have the same sick, the kind that comes with tired. Feel better, and we'll have a recuperative lunch next week perhaps. xxx

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

otay...

(schnifflle... schniffle)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home