MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Morning on the Coast...


View out the side door of Fallcor...

It's foggy this morning... it was cold and damp last night, the fog building up on the trees and dripping on my little dragon. She's named Fallcor, by the way, for those of you who didn't know... after the luck dragon in the Neverending Story. My niece named the first one, and I've kept it for this one. Fallcor two, you might say.

I'm heading back down the coast today. 706 miles after I started... a short trip, but sweet.

Not much to say other than FORT BRAGG HAS TOO MANY PEOPLES!

Here's a few pictures of the inside of Fallcor... the curtains up (front and back) and a view of my little nightstand and reading area.




1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home