MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Awww....



Just a short note and a picture of my father as a bippy...

My nephew looked a bit like that as a child... I have some wonderful pictures that I will put here of some REALLY old people. I don't know who they are, but one of them has my brother's eyes... EXACTLY.

I get a kick out of fabulously familiar family faces...

2 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Nice lookin' baby. It's nice when I come across a baby that doesn't resemble Van Morrison.

 
At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what he's looking at so intenetly? And I love that wicker carriage!
Van Morrison......LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home