MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Heaven.... I'm in Heaven...


Heaven... I’m in heaven...

Monday...

I can’t seem to get Blogger to let me post anything, and I can’t get on to ask them WHY THE HELL NOT!? (She said, sweetly). I’m just going to go ahead and write daily and put it all down when I can.

I used the new bed for the first time last night and, aside from kicking myself because I waited THIS LONG to do it, I had a wonderful time. I needed to put a little extra air in it this morning... kind of an adjustment period, and I DO have to watch my head if I sit up straight, but it’s wonderful...

The old bed, in case you don’t remember, was a very narrow fold out futon thingy that I got in the 1970’s at the Akron... a store so long out of existence that generations of people don’t have any idea... I would stretch it out in the van length wise (as the back was full of things I needed) and put pillows on either side to try to make comfortable places for my arms. I had to make it up every night and then tear it down and pack it up each morning, and spent all the time in the back of the van on my knees... and we all remember my knees, don’t we?. I even had to get dressed kneeling, which is a helluva thing for a woman my age!

But now... sigh... the bed is made all the time and all i have to do is throw myself (albeit carefully) on top and sleep... I can even sit on the edge comfortably and get dressed... put on my shoes (other than sitting in the door of the van), plan what to wear...

It’s heaven....

pure heaven.

and.... of course... I’m in Big Sur. Double my pleasure double my fun for certain!

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

PEEBS!! I called you! I'm having a super time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home