MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Lulu, Little Lulu, with Freckles on her chin...


This is my Aunt Lulu. I don't remember ever meeting her, but here she is little as life... I found this among the family pictures. She was my father's mother's sister... Phew, that's a mouthful. No wonder they invented the word Aunt.

I don't know when this was taken... my grandmother was born in 1877, and little Lulu was either her older or younger sister. I'm thinking younger, as I seem to recall that my grandmother was the last (shockingly) to be married. She was nearly 30 when she married, which was old in the early 1900's.

I'll have to tell you more about that side of the family...

sometime soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home