MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Locked and Loaded....


Emboldened by bonho’s nice review of me and my art, I’m going to ‘expose you’ to my big art piece. I got this in my little Joseph town. I saw her two years ago and fell in love with her. Her official title is “Locked and Loaded”, and she is ready to spring. It seems that she wasn’t the most popular piece by this artist, who has an incredible way with eagles. This was to my advantage, as he was willing to make such a deal that I could give her a home...

mine..

I love every line of her, from the question mark tail to the ever changing face, different from every angle. I will never be surprised if, one day, she actually leaps from her spot... she has so much energy.

As I may have mentioned, Joseph is a town known for it’s bronze factories and pieces. The main (only) street was transformed several years ago, and one of the really cool things that they did was incorporate these pieces into the design. On almost every corner there is a huge work by a different artist. Everything from wolves to cowboys... beautiful, creative bronze.

One of my favorites is this lady... she is walking through a field of flowers and has a blue dress over her bronze body. She is the epitome of grace. If I can find a ready picture of her I will add it to the end of this. Someday I want her on my lawn at my house on the lake, walking forever towards the water, flowers in hand... someday....

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh-au.

I know a certain someone who's gonna be into that blue dress.

And how can I end this little comment without saying this: "hey, MizM - nice pussy."

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

rofl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home