MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Lady of the Lake...


This is 'my' lake in Oregon. The area in which I wish to live is the in the right of the picture, towards the bottom in the trees... there are tiny houses there. Well, actually, some of them are not so tiny, as Californians by the hordes are moving to Oregon and, when they actually come to rest somewhere, they build massive houses so they don’t really feel they’ve left their old city at all... I'll take any size house I can get...

sigh..

Just a peaceful picture for today...

I have to go and sort out some pictures to add to my blog folder so I have something to talk about to keep you all entertained!

In the meantime...

rest by my lake for a while...

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

caught up on your blog this morning as I woke thinking of you. Tell me how in the hell do you remember all this stuff! Ahh but thankfully you do. Medic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home