MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Roadkill to the Rescue....


Just when I needed a chuckle, Roadkill filled the bill...

One of C.J.’s favorite toys is a T.P. roll with just a little TP still stuck to it. She shreds and rolls and baps it until it’s mush. This morning, as she was delighting herself and me, I started dropping long pieces of TP over her... she would grab them, roll about and mash them into the carpet, or sit until they covered her face and then, as if suddenly discovering this horrible attack, pounce and destroy. As I said, a much needed laugh.

I went off about my chores and seeing Mom, and when I got home tired and dragging and ...

There was Roadkill, exactly in the middle of the pile, dropped by his mentor to do...

what...?

I’ll never know if his job is to hold a place or make certain that the pile of paper doesn’t get away?? Did she drag him in and say,” LOOK NOW! This is the MOST fun we’ve had in a long time!” and leave him there to play all day long?

Doesn’t matter..

His job, I think, is to make me happy to see him every new place he lands...

and he’s really good at it...

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where would we be without Sir Roadkill? The world would be a sorrier place, fo' shizzle.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

To which Roadkill, being extremely TODAY answered.. "my nizzle"... he never ceases to amaze me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home