MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, September 24, 2010

We're On the Road Again..

By WE I mean me... and Falcor, the Luck Dragon. That's the name Kimmy and I gave to the first Astrovan.. it's from the Neverending Story.

I had a great visit with Treasure... sunny and sitting around and rainy and sitting around, just talking and reading and talking and talking and talking. I miss her a lot.

I'm in southern Michigan now, about a hundred miles north of Chicago. I stopped here because I want to drive around that area on a weekend rather than on a Friday night... This ain't my first rodeo, you know.

The drive today was windy (wind warnings off the lake) and rainy, but the sun has peeked through and it turned into a nice afternoon... cool... I'll say that again... COOL..

Not much to say, so I'll just put a picture of Treasure doing what she loves best..


Cooking...

I think I"ll move up there and live next door and then I'll come over for dinner alllll the time! I ain't no fool!


Buster (taken with cell phone)... he's a great dog. We figure we could rig him with a backpack and then we could send notes and food and things we need back and forth across the snow... He loves the snow!

me... I'm not too sure...(grin)

So I'm headed, after a few more states, to Deadwood..

anyone jealous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home