MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Posting in Petoskey...

I’m in Petoskey, Michigan, at my friend Treasure’s house... It’s a really neat house on which work is being continually done. The view from her windows is wondrous, with fields and trees and quiet and green...

I drove around the tippy top of Lake Michigan today at a very slow pace (for me). It’s very beautiful and reminded me of Oregon (sigh) except that the foliage (yes folks, that’s fol.eee..uge) was different. The lake is too big to describe, and I’m hoping to be able to download a video to show you tonight, but if it takes too long, I will probably put it on later, so look for it.
Some foliage...


My first look at Lake Michigan..








Treasure’s house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home