MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, August 17, 2009

August Showers..

Nope. Not raining, although we need it a bunch. We're on rationing and it sucks and I will be rationed probably as much as the SEVENTEEN PEOPLE who live in the same land area next to me..

But I digress.

My sister thew the proverbial shower for my niece this weekend. I stopped by to give the expectant mommy a little something, and everything looked waaay cute, but there was an overload of hormones all over the place, and I'm a 'rather be in the company of testosterone' kind of gal...

If you remember, I did a little box full of onesies and socks and stuff for my niece to open in front of Mom, who seemed to enjoy it. At the time my niece, new to all of this, asked a simple question born of her generation..

' Does she only get to wear pink or yellow or green?".. or something like that.

A simple question, yet a provocative one.

Does she??



Turns out she doesn't...

Hence the "I'M WITH THE BAND" onesie.

and while I was there, I found a pink onesie that wasn't just another pink onesie...

and little booties...

and a really cool hat!

and wait until you see the new socks..

but that's for another time...

3 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Those onesies ROCK! Literally.

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Carla F. said...

The skull and safety pins are so you! Heh. Both of those are really cool.

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

I think my new little one needs that onesie "I'm with the band". Yeah, she's got two Widespread Panic groupies for parents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home