MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby Stuff and My Clever Sister...

YES , the SQUARE HEADED ONE...

It turns out I'm not the only genius/creative one in my family. I've known this but haven't shared it with you as much as I should. She, actually, is more talented than I.

Wait.

That may or may not be true, but she is a great deal more focused and patient, which means that her talent ACCOMPLISHES things.

Mine is a tad more eclectic and occasional... I blame it on the ADHD.

Anyways,

She made this cute blankie/quilt for a baby shower unrelated to my niece's baby. As you might have guessed, they're in the Navy! It's a cell phone picture, but you can still see how cute it is.



It's pretty, and the underside looks soft enough to live in.

I'm moving in tomorrow... I may want one for camping (but I want some Coast Guard Shtuff on it!).

OH... and a matching little shirt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home