MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Look Familiar?


It turns out the series "Weeds" is filmed in Manhattan Beach..

How ironic (in ways you can never imagine)..

I believe this is the street from the top of it, and then at the alley way closer to 'the house'.



I wasn't watching the series regularly enough to peg the location, but noticed the distinctive tiles in one scene and thought... hmmm... looks familiar. Then I started paying attention. I think this is supposed to be the fictional border town... I'm going to have to watch more to see.

I'm so proud.

I believe this is the same location where the movie "Tequila Sunrise" was filmed.

OH , and we had some big waves this weekend, but they were mostly south of here (and HUGE), but our little enclosed bay got some pretty things... if smallish..





OH... and a Newspaper photo of the REALLY big waves.. some were reported to be as high as 20 ft.

3 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Nancy Botwin's neighborhood! Those pics are soooo beautiful. Thanks, Miz!
Peebs

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Great pics! I love Weeds. I've caught up on DVD and am anxiously awaiting next year when the next season comes out on DVD.

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous me...from 8th said...

oh and by the way (of course YOU know this) that's 8th Street!
(yay)...is Weeds always filmed here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home