MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, July 03, 2009

Big Papa's Blazing Tailpipe...


So...I was talking to Wyatt Burp (and the name takes on a WHOLE new meaning after today!). We had several conversations today, mostly about the weather (very hot and humid at her end, nice and cool and breezy and overcast at mine). The last time I was calling to tell her that it had actually DROPPED 2 degrees out here. She was NOT happy, but informed me that she was in the middle of a blazing tailpipe.

I was immediately enchanted...

and very curious.

We started laughing at the beginning of this conversation, and were in hysterics at the end, so if it doesn't hit you like that, then you just had to be there..

Turns out a Blazing Tailpipe is a chicken sandwich.

But not just ANY chicken sandwich. It is so named because of the effect it has on you.

Well, that started it. I asked if that was the official name, or just the local reference. She told me it's a Big Papa's Blazing Tailpipe.

and the conversation went downhill from there...

quickly

and irrevocably. Some of it I can't mention in this post.

Nope..

Can't..

Not gonna go there (so to speak)

I'm still chuckling...

Thank goodness for my colorful friends...

Oh... and I just love the "Southern Eats and Meats"... rofl!

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger ABNegative said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Janet James said...

I'm so glad my pain amuses you. I'm beginning to feel the effects of Big Papa and his blazing tailpipe. In a few hours the view should be lovely. All I can say is "wish you were here."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home