MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, August 03, 2009

Cozy Breakfast...


I got a late start this Sunday. which means all my usual breakfast places were busy.

Too busy for me to enjoy a leisurely breakfast.

So I headed to an occasional place I haven't visited in a while:

The Cozy Cafe.

It's on the main drag ( Sepulveda, aka Pacific Coast Highway, aka route 1) in Redondo Beach.

It's the smallest restaurant I know, maybe 20 ft square. Actually, it may be less than that on one side. There is a small kitchen and a U shaped counter that seats about 11 people. They've added a back patio sometime, which is also small and kind of dark, but in general, it's a fun place to have breakfast.

and you meet a lot of people, cuz you're really really close!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home