MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Talk About Your Blazing Tailpipe!


It's the Surf Festival/Beach Volleyball weekend.

Not my favorite weekend, what with my love of crowds and well behaved humans...

but something new was added this year, in the parking lot of the local market (which is two blocks from the beach)...

The World's Largest Grill. Period. (That's what it says!)

Nope..

didn't try it..

but I thought about Wyatt Burp and thought she'd just love it!

and that's one big truck!

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

Of course I would love it. Nothing says lovin' like something hot and smokin' from the grill. Didn't you save me a hot dog?

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

You are soooo bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home