MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, June 18, 2009

And Baby Makes Three...




My niece... a cell phone picture so it isn't the best, but the expression on her face is, as they say, priceless.. My sister in the background...

As I mentioned, my niece is preggers. Today we met at Mom's and I had a present from "MOM" and me. I saw these little 'onesies bouquet' things, but they were too expensive for too little, so I made my own bouquet box.

The box...
It was filled with flowers and diapers and little outfits and stuff. It was the first time the kids had really thought about dressing and fixing up the baby, and they were cute as little bugs!

Mom had a great time, and laughed and grinned and chuckled. I don't often get to see that side of her, so it was fun. She 'gets' this pregnancy thing (I think). oh.. and forgive her hair (which we now love) she won't let the hairdresser do it anymore...


2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Your Sister (that would be ME) said...

damn, and it was just THE BEST all the way around...the kids were in "awe" of everything, Mom was RIDICULOUS for sure (it was all VISUAL - no need to process LANGUAGE!)...THANKS, that was so very special for everyone!! good idea...!!! (and SO creative!!!)

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous me said...

...and those pictures of mom just aren't that bad!!
=0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home