MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, June 19, 2009

First Try...



So I downloaded a FREE program called GIMP, and attacked one of Russell's art pieces. I don't know what I'm doing, but it's a lot of fun. I posted it on Kongregrate's collabs place and actually got some feedback! I feel very artistic! I think it's pretty, but you'd never recognize it in the original.. (strike that.. reverse it)..

Second try.. I called it "Purplish"..

2 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, Miz...you are quite the ar-teest! Those are very beautiful.

non-arteestic Peebs :-x

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous me said...

wow...very cool effects...
WHAT program is it???
hmmm...
we need more - (what can you do with THE KITTIES???) ha ha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home