MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

....

I'm bored...

I just can't sit somewhere, even if it's purty.

Plus, it's gotten hot..

But I took a couple of pictures and will share them.

One was taken at Nepenthe, which is a little gifty shop restaurant place, looking out the door. The view down the coast is now unpretty, having been obscured by the still growing fire.




The other is of a little couple and their teardrop trailer. Not as big as the one in Missouri, but cute nonetheless.





and that's all I know.

My kitty (big kitty) has taken over my sister, even though she's allergic. She can't resist petting her, as big kitty sits and leans into Sheila and rubs all over with her head.. too many hers in that sentence, but you can figure it out I'm sure.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that is a CUTE CABIN....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home