MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Ain't Families Somethin'?


I connected with my cousin yesterday. He's my mother's sister's child... the youngest of all the children born of either my mother or her sister. He's the best of his siblings. I won't go into JUST how much better he is, but it's monumental. He says it's because he was the only one breast fed... (which, if true, would also include him benefitting from more attention from his Mom and may account for the less than stellar brother and sister he rarely sees).

Who knows..

He's the goofy kid in the picture. He must have been left out of some event that the 'other' children were doing, probably because he was so much younger. He looks as if he's pissed about it, that's for certain! Now, let me see...

From the left. Mike, his father; Emily, my father's sister; Marge, my mother's father's last wife ( MUCH more on this later); Sheila, his mother; my father; Bonnie, my father's mother, Eugene, my mother's father;
my mother; 'Poggy', my father's father.

Got that? Well, it's really a unique picture because of all the people who rarely came together.

And this one little pissed off kid in the front.

This is the same kid who has the boat that is in that incredible picture taken September 8,2001 in front of the Towers.

And this is the kid who has offered his mother a place for life with him.

And the incredibly kind child who, on the way to pick up his mother in Seattle, came at least 2,000 miles out of his way just so my mother and her sister, small sisters again, could spend an afternoon... one last afternoon...together.


So if you're ever in doubt about whether or not to breast feed...

Remember this goofy kid....


oh yes...

Coming sooner than needed, in a blog near you...

My Grandfather's Women....

4 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Well he certainly sounds like he turned out well!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

better than well... and he's smart and funny and , well, a lot like ME! (hee hee)

I still can't quite pin him down on his art, though, and it's beginning to pique my interest more than jussst a little..

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

Yippee! Some more family pictures. I really like family pictures.

The real reason your young cousin is such a great person is 'cause he's the youngest. We "youngest" chillen are something special, or hadn't you heard this already? :)

AS far as that drad-blatted weather goes, looks like Ike is gonna miss us this time. I just hope Tina don't show up, really pissed off and try to beat us with that shoe.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

I have heard that nonsense about youngest children but, since I'm a middle Child (and born sharing) I never quite fell for it ..

neener neener...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home