MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Badges??

I've always been a "THAT'S NOT THE WAY IT HAPPENED!" kind of gal... doesn't garner a lot of friends, and it pisses off those who know and love me..

tough...

The bad news is, it gets worse as I age ( WARNING!!).

In that vein, we were talking about movies and such this morning when the badges quote appeared, quite suddenly, in the conversation (oh look! a chicken!). That set me to thinking about how it is one of my all time favorite movie quotes, and one of the MOST OFTEN MISQUOTED...

So I've included the clip, my first post from youtube! (I don't need no stinking instructions!)

OH..

Many years ago, I had a friend (don't laugh.. it's possible) who had a neat, off road vehicle. On the back bumper he painted "Roads? We don't need no Stinking Roads!".

The only two pictures I ever saw of it were the following..

one: stuck in the snow

two: upside down in Mexico..

maybe a stinking badge would have helped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home